Fox McCluskey has litigated disputes involving all aspects of the general aviation community.
Our experience includes:
- Litigating lies or broken promises in contracts for purchase and sale of aircraft (representing brokers, dealers, buyers, sellers and lenders)
- Representing service providers who were not paid for the work they performed or for goods or services provided to the aircraft; or their owners, including filing and foreclosing liens and collecting money owed
- Representing aircraft owners who are not satisfied with the work performed on their airplanes by vendors
- Representing aircraft management companies and owners in disputes about their agreements and the performance of those agreements
- Representing aviation-related businesses in disputes with FBO operators and local government
We proudly represent many of the businesses at our local airport, Witham Field (SUA), the owners of those businesses and their customers, when aviation law issues arise. We have litigated disputes about matters ranging from propeller airplanes and small helicopters to large, private jet-propelled aircraft.